Book a Tutoring Session
Our tutoring and consulting programs are free to eligible Tufts students in Arts & Sciences and Engineering. The following policies will help you determine whether you are eligible for a given program.
- Subject Tutoring Policies
- Writing Support Policies
- Time Management & Study Strategies Consulting Policies
Booking a Session
- Login to Tufts’ Student Information System (SIS)
- Under the “Academics” tab, choose “Tutor Finder”
- Select the type of tutoring you want
Requesting Time Management and Study Strategies Consulting
To request a consultation in time management or study strategies, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes answers to these questions:
- What areas would you like to focus on with your consultant?
- Is there anything you believe is important that we should know about?
This is an opportunity to share anything you think would be helpful for us to know, such as anxiety, learning disabilities, incomplete classes. You are not obligated to share any information.
- What days and times are you available to meet for an hour with a consultant (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.)?
Please submit requests for consulting by the last day of classes each semester.
Once we receive your request, we will send you a survey to fill out. It collects background information that helps your consultant be more effective as you begin working together. After you complete the survey, we will match you with a consultant for your first session.