We are happy to partner with student groups, residence halls, advising groups, faculty, departments and other programs to develop workshops that fit your needs.
Previous workshops include
- Course advising
- Balancing academic and extracurricular opportunities (student panels)
- Effective study strategies
- Building test confidence
- How to tame a mountain of reading
- Surviving and thriving in college (focused on academic strategies, life balance, and self-care)
- Public speaking
- Productive writing practices
- Editing and proofreading techniques
Workshops can vary from a five-minute introduction at the beginning of a class to a two-hour interactive workshop covering multiple topics. We can tailor them to whatever length and content suits your needs. Workshops can potentially be scheduled between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday to Friday or Sunday afternoon.
To learn more or to schedule a workshop for your group or class, contact the ARC.