The Career Center offers a full range of services to meet your organization's current and future staffing needs. We encourage you to learn more about these programs and contact our employer relations team directly with questions about hiring Tufts students and how we can help.
Tufts will be transitioning from Jumbo Jobs to Handshake in May 2017!
Current hiring organizations will receive an invitation in early May to connect with Tufts on Handshake. Follow the instructions in the email to create your account in our new system.
Handshake Highlights for Employers
Multi-school job posting - With just a few clicks, post your job across dozens of schools
Powerful applicant filtering - Narrow down potential hires to the best fits through our advanced filter options.
Dedicated Employer Training & Support
Handshake University will quick-start your experience - with weekly webinars, videos, and help articles. Or contact their world-class support team for hands-on help.
OCR & career fair management
Schedule on-campus interviews, register for upcoming career fairs, or set up your own events. Then manage the logistics & payment all through Handshake.
Direct student messaging
See a candidate you like? Contact them directly through Handshake and benefit from superior open & reply rates.
View the Handshake support center for 2-minute training videos and articles for more information.
Why hire Tufts students for full-time jobs or internships?
Tufts students come from 50 states and 102 nations.
They are critical thinkers, problem-solvers, and well-rounded high achievers, participating in academically rigorous programs.
- They play sports, are active in theatre and music, present research, design solutions, give back to the community, and travel the world.
- 89% of the class of 2016 completed at least one internship, and 68% completed two or more.
- With their global experiences, civic engagement, academic achievements and extracurricular activities, Tufts students are poised to make a difference in your organization.
“I find that the students at Tufts are always well prepared to join the workforce. They come to career fairs ready to speak professionally with engineers and recruiters and represent themselves and the university very well. It's also a joy working with the Tufts Career Services Staff. They are extremely responsive and do their best to promote the students and the university!
Recruiter from Fuss & O’Neill
Increase Your Visibility
Branding your organization on campus can be a key part of your recruiting strategy. Increase your visibility by volunteering to participate in programs such as resume critiques and mock interviews.
In addition to posting positions to our Jumbo Jobs database, there are a number of other ways to increase knowledge of your open positions students:
- Join us at a career fair in the fall or spring.
- Sponsor an event, such as a career fair.
- Search our database for qualified candidates.
- Schedule an on-campus interview or info session.
- Career-related panels and presentations- Contact Robin Kahan at 617-627-5687
- Student and/or staff site visits - Contact Kristin Casasanto at 617-627-2304
Gaining visibility on campus can occur through many avenues. Being a corporate sponsor of an event such as our annual Career Fair, providing funding for physical plant or equipment enhancements, funding an internship scholarship, or placing an ad in our annual Career Center Guide, are just a few ways you can gain recognition at Tufts. Speak to the Career Center to find out which option is right for you.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.