Get Involved - Give Back
Stay connected to Tufts after graduation! Give back by helping current students and alumni thrive.
Create - Initiate - Advocate: Hire a Jumbo
Hear from Tufts alums and students on how transformative an internship can be!
Post Internships and Jobs - List your organization’s positions in our online database, Jumbo Jobs. You’ll be able to post openings for current students as well as jobs for fellow alumni. It's free and easy!
Need help getting started? View an Internship Toolkit with tips and advice, sample job descriptions, and more.
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Interview Students on Campus - Conduct interviews with Tufts students right here on Tufts campus. Contact Kristin Casasanto for more information.
- Request Resume Books - Get resumes from qualified students in your industry with our themed resume books. Screen resumes and select candidates to refer to your organization.
- Attend Career Fairs on Campus - Join us at a career fair and help your organization's recruiting efforts.
- Participate in Networking Events - Attend student-alumni gatherings in various cities across the country.
Contact us to find out which recruiting options are best for your organization.
Volunteer with the Career Center
- Participate in career networking events and programs; Contact Robin Kahan for more information.
- Contribute a guest blog post with job search tips, workplace advice, or other words of wisdom. Contact Kristin Casasanto for more information.
Contact us to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Connect with Alumni & Students
- Offer Career Advice - Join the Tufts Career Networking Group on LinkedIn, featuring alumni from each of the university's seven schools who have volunteered to share their career advice and experiences with Tufts students and fellow alumni.
- Stay Involved with the Tufts Alumni Association - Get information on upcoming TUAA events, read the latest alumni news and access the Tufts Online Community.
Participate in Events
- Career and Internship Connections (CIC) - Attend career fairs and interview days for liberal arts students in New York City, Washington DC, and Boston
- Engineering Career and Internship Connections (ETCIC): Interview days for engineering students in November
- Networking Nights - Topics include diversity, environmental careers, child development, engineering, and consulting
- For many of these events, you may register at TuftsAlumni.org. Mark your calendar with upcoming events and contact us for more information about getting involved.