Join Us for a Career Fair
Tufts hosts career fairs in the spring and fall. Registration is available through Jumbo Jobs in the summer for our fall fair and late in the fall semester for our spring fair.
Tufts Fall Career Fair
September 30, 2016
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Gantcher Center, Medford MA
- Early Bird Fair Sponsors: $1,200
- Early Bird For-Profit Organizations: $375
- Early Bird Not-for-Profit Organizations: $150
After August 5: For-Profit Organizations: $425; Not-for-Profit Organizations: $175; Sponsors: $1,500
All registrations include an 8ft table and lunch for up to 3 attendees.
Tufts Spring Career Fair
February TBA, 2017
Gantcher Center, Medford MA
Registration via Jumbo Jobs
Questions? Please email Kristin Cassasanto.
Diversity Virtual Career Fair
October 19, 2016
More info and registration
Career and Internship Connections (CIC) Fairs
Career events in New York City, Washington, D.C., Boston and Los Angeles held over the January break. Students participate with the goal of interning over the summer and/or working full-time after graduation in these metro areas.
More info & registration
ETCIC Virtual Interview Day
Friday October 21, 2016 - Virtual
Interview STEM students for internships and full-time positions
Preselect candidates from Tufts, Bryn Mawr, Bucknell, Case Western, Clarkson, Haverford, Johns Hopkins, Swarthmore, Syracuse and Union for scheduled virtual interviews.
Join us and gain premium exposure to prospective candidates at twelve selective colleges and universities:
- Boston University College of Engineering
- Bucknell University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Clarkson University
- Haverford College
- Johns Hopkins University
- Swarthmore College
- Syracuse University
- Tufts University
- Union College
- University of Rochester
The ETCIC format blends a career fair with pre-screened interviews.
- Exchange information, collect resumes, identify candidates, and, if desired, add students to afternoon interview schedules during the Open Forum from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Interview candidates you pre-selected ahead of the event or meet during the morning open forum during Pre-Screened Interviews from 12:30 to 5:00 p.m.