About Health Service
Location and Hours
Health Service Location
Medford, MA 02155
Health Service Hours
During the Academic Year
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Holidays during academic year when dorms are open: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
During the Summer, Spring Break, and Winter Break
(closed 12 to 1 p.m. for lunch)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday– 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are closed on Saturday and Sundays and the following holidays: Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
If you are having a life threatening emergency please call:
- from SMFA or off campus: 9-1-1
- from Medford campus phone: 617-627-6911 or x66911
- For medical emergencies call 9-1-1
- For medical advice, please call 617-627-3350 and follow the prompts to reach the after hours nurses line.
- If you are having a mental health emergency and want to talk with someone, call the Tufts Police at 617-627-3030 and ask to speak with the counselor on-call. Tufts Counseling and Mental Health Service is on call 365 days a year.
Local ER and Urgent Care Centers
If you want to see a medical clinician after hours, nearby resources include: