Alcohol and Drug Awareness
During your time at Tufts, you will be introduced to new values, standards, and guidelines that will help you successfully navigate your college experience. You will be challenged in new situations-some that may involve alcohol or drugs. We are here to help you make the safest, healthiest decisions possible.
Some resources on our site include:
- Resources on signs and symptoms of an alcohol use disorder and how to help a friend.
- Learn more about marijuana.
- Information on the Tufts Alcohol and Drug Policy and required alcohol or drug meeting.
- Recovery support and resources
- Ever Wonder Why We Get Addicted to Drugs Margie Skeer, ScD, MPH, MSW, Assistant Professor, Tufts University Public Health and Community Medicine
- Listen to Margie Skeer discuss family meals and substance abuse with University of Florida's Bill Latimer of WUFT Public Radio's Public Health Minute.
- Listen to Michael Botticelli who serves as the director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, speak about being in recovery from alcohol abuse