Balance Your Life
Bulletin Board Materials
To request printed color copies of bulletin boards, contact email@example.com with title and number of copies.
Requests will be completed and returned to the ORLL Office within 24 hours.
Food for Thought: Caffeine Food for Thought: Daily DVegetarian PlateMeatless MondayRethink Your DrinkFacts About Sugary DrinksHydration Stations at TuftsFuel For FinalsMacronutrients: Carbs, Fats, Protein
Stress and Mindfulness
Alcohol and Drugs
Please make program requests at least 2 weeks prior to program date to firstname.lastname@example.org. A meeting with HPP staff is highly encouraged to customize your program and discuss material/supply needs. Programs on other health/wellness topics are available by request.
Healthy Hall Snacks
- Help residents learn what comprises a healthy snack.
- Brief overview of key nutrients and benefits
- Prepare a healthy snack with residents. Recipe offerings include: Smoothies, Yogurt Parfait, or Build Your Own Lunchable.
Destressing in Academic Life
- Through case studies and group discussion, explore ways to overcome stumbling blocks all graduate students face.
- Gain strategies to destress, manage procrastination, and develop sustainable approaches to challenging situations.
When a Party Becomes a Problem
- Create a mock party scene and demonstrate how the setting can contribute to problems with alcohol.
- Participants use BAC calculators, and “drunk” goggles to simulate levels of intoxication.
Who Has Your B.A.C. (Blood Alcohol Concentration)?
How do you know how much alcohol you drank?
How do you know you are belong the legal limit?
How does your surroundings influence your level of intoxication?
Learn this and other factors that influence how alcohol impacts how drunkenness.
Hey It’s Legal; No Problem…?
- Understand how the new marijuana law in Massachusetts is enforced both on and off campus.
- Learn how different types of products and means of intake impact you.