What to Bring
During the CAFE program you will stay in your own residence hall room. Each day we will go over what you will need for the next day’s programming. If there is any concern (financial or otherwise) about acquiring anything on this list, please contact the University Chaplaincy Program and Outreach Specialist Zachary Cole.
- White t-shirt (this will be used in a scavenger hunt and may be drawn on or redesigned with scissors, etc.)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and possibly a hat
- A light jacket
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothing for outdoor activities, yoga, and art projects
- A small bag or backpack to hold a water bottle, sunscreen, jacket, umbrella, a folder and pen, etc.
- A pillow
- A headscarf (for all women-identified people for certain religious sites)
- Long pants/skirts and tops with sleeves (recommended for certain religious sites)
- Any medications or other health necessities
- A journal (optional)
- A personal religious or philosophical text or item (optional)