Tufts ROTC Support Program
The Tufts ROTC program trains students to become commissioned officers in the Army, Air Force, and Navy through the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Through a combination of a traditional college curriculum and specialized leadership training, students can take advantage of unique opportunities that prepare them for success in any career path.
Tufts Undergraduate ROTC Dean Contact Information
Prospective Tufts students should contact Admissions. Enrolled Tufts undergraduates may contact Dean Jennifer Stephan for advice and support on ROTC related matters, including:
- ROTC community events and resources for event planning
- Arrangements for student transportation to/from MIT for ROTC responsibilities
- Priority registration for courses and adjustment for course registration limit (21 SHUs) for Navy ROTC students due to curricular demands
- Advocacy with Athletics for use of the varsity weight room for training
- Assistance with mapping MIT courses for transfer credit:
- EM 54 credit for 15.305
- CS 50 credit for 6.901 or 15.359
- Other courses to come
Note: Students will still be assigned their main academic advising supports (e.g., advising dean, faculty advisor).
Join the ROTC Student Email List!
Sign up for our mailing list to stay up-to-date with announcements, upcoming events, and important deadlines. Please email Maureen Power to join the ROTC student email list.