Reserving Courses for Graduate Degrees

Both liberal arts and engineering undergraduate students may reserve courses toward a graduate degree. These courses are not calculated into your GPA and can’t be used to satisfy any undergraduate degree requirements, including:

  • The minimum number of credits you need to graduate
  • Major and minor requirements
  • Foundation and Distribution requirements

All course reservation forms must be signed and turned in to Student Services upon submission of your degree sheet. No form changes will be accepted after April 15.

Reserve Courses: Liberal Arts

Reserve Courses: Engineering

Combined Degree Students

Combined BS/MS, BS/MA, BA/MA, BA/MPH and BS/MPH students are allowed to apply two courses toward both the bachelor’s and master’s degree,  in addition to reserving courses for the graduate degree. Shared courses can be used to satisfy both undergraduate and graduate degree requirements.

Liberal Arts students should use the Transcript Reconciliation form for their degree program.

Engineering students should complete the Combined BS/MS Degree Form.