Serving as a research assistant (RA) is an important part of the professional development and training that Tufts offers graduate students.
The skills and training acquired as an RA depend on faculty mentoring, feedback, and assessment. Faculty members supervising RAs should clearly define assistants' responsibilities at the beginning of the assistantship and provide feedback on how those responsibilities are being met.
All RAs receive a stipend as part of their training.
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Consensual Relationships Policy
- Data Processing Resources (PDF)
- Graduate Advising Topics and Expectations (GATE) Worksheet (PDF)
- Graduate Research Excellence at Tufts Program
- Graduate Student Research Competition
- Graduate Student Research Symposium
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Institutional Review Board
- Office of Research Development
- Tisch Library Research Workshops
- University Research Policies