Apply to be a STEM Ambassador
- Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year are now closed.
Applications must include:
- A completed application
- An unofficial transcript
- The name and contact information of 1 recommender (faculty or staff; if first-year student, can be someone from outside of Tufts)
- Applicants must be a full time undergraduate student in either the School of Engineering, or majoring in Math or Science (Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Biology, Biopsychology, Biotechnology, Chemical Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Community Health, Environmental Studies, Geological Sciences/Geology, Physics) at Tufts University.
- Recommended that applicants have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills
** Women, first generation college students, and members from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply **
- Completed applications will be reviewed by the selection committee.
- Selections will be based on good academic standing, active participation at Tufts and its surrounding community, and a strong endorsement by a reference.
- Applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Benefits of becoming an ambassador:
- Receive exceptional leadership and communication training
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Excellent resume addition that serves as real world experience for interviews
- $250 per semester stipend