Undergraduate Health & Wellness Information for Parents and Families
Welcome, parents and families: Here you will find information and resources about health and wellness offerings that are available to first-year and continuing undergraduate students at Tufts.
Tufts Health and Wellness is comprised of several areas:
- Health Service - Primary medical care
- Counseling and Mental Health Service - Consultation, brief treatment, and referral assistance to help students cope better emotionally, socially, and academically with various mental health issues
- Center for Awareness, Resources and Education (CARE) - Sexual health and sexual misconduct resources
- Health Promotion - Resources and support in well-being
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Harm Reduction