Campus Center Directory and Hours
Located on Professors Row, the Elizabeth Van Huysen Mayer Campus Center sits in the center of campus, making it easily accessible from both uphill and downhill. The 22,000 square-foot facility provides meeting rooms and conference space for the Tufts community, student organization offices and mailboxes, department offices, wireless internet access, the bookstore, and dining options.
Regular Building Hours
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m.- 12 a.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.- 1 a.m.
University holidays may impact these hours.
Lower Level, Talbot Avenue Side
- Pax et Lox Kosher Deli
- Commons Marketplace
- Hotung Cafe (Restrooms)
- Meeting Room 012
- Recycle Station
- ATM Machines (BOA and Santander)
- Lower Campus Center Patio Access
Main Level, 44 Professors Row Side
- Hotung Lounge
- Information Booth
- Meeting Room 112
- Office for Campus Life
- The Sink Coffeeshop
- Upper Campus Center Patio
- Campus Life Financial Office, 213
- Campus Life Staff Offices, 208, 210, 211
- Elections Commission (ECOM) Office, 206
- Judiciary (TCUJ) Office, 206
- Tufts Community Union (TCU) Senate Office, 215
- Meeting Rooms 203, 207, 209, 218, 219, 220
- Tufts University Social Collective (TUSC) Office, 205