View or Pay Your Bill
We bill students electronically using Tufts eBill, through Transact. eBill is only accessible through the SIS portal. You may invite other individuals (such as your parents) to view or pay the eBill by adding them as an "invited viewer" in the SIS portal (http://go.tufts.edu/inviteviewers).
Get Help with Invited Viewer Access on SIS
View Your Bill
Students and invited bill viewers will receive an email notice whenever an eBill is posted. You will receive an eBill each semester:
- July - Fall semester bill due in early August
- November - Spring semester bill due in early December
To view or pay your bill:
- Log into your SIS account
- Click on the Bills & Balances tab
- Select “My eBill” or “Make Payment”
Parents and other authorized payers should follow the steps outlined above.
Please note: your eBill is a snapshot at a point in time and current account transactions in recent activity. You can also see live account information in the SIS portal.
Important Billing Details
- Bills are only issued when a balance is due. Due dates are displayed next to each charge.
- Payments not made by the due date will be subject to account holds and monthly late fees.
- Late fees will be calculated based on 1.5% of the outstanding balance on the student account.
- This percentage will be charged on a monthly basis as long as an outstanding balance remains.
- Under S2248 PL 115-407 Section 103, Tufts will not impose a late fee, denial of access to facilities, or other penalty against a veteran or eligible dependent due to a late payment of tuition and/or fees from the VA up to the certified benefits amount. Any portion of the balance not covered by VA benefits is still expected to be settled by the due date.