Graduate and Postbac Students

This is the Financial Aid website for all Arts and Sciences, Engineering, and SMFA graduate and Postbac students and Fletcher School students. Here you can find information about applying for federal student aid and how it is applied to your bill, and how to utilize the 10-month payment plan that runs from July to April.

We process graduate student loans and work study; graduate scholarships are determined by individual departments.

Where do I go with questions about my financial aid?

Your first contact should be the specialists in Student Services who are trained to answer any questions you may have about financial aid and billing issues.  If they cannot answer your question, you will be referred to your aid counselor. All graduate and postbac students are assigned to Vy Callahan.

Graduate Students
All AS&E and SMFA Graduate and Postbac Students, and Fletcher School Students Vy Callahan


Loan Repayment & LRAP
All Students and Alumni Matthew Reardon