Run Your Degree Audit
How to Run your Degree Audit for Graduation
- Log into SIS, select the Academics menu item, and select Student Degree Audit
- A new window will open and require you to log in with your Tufts Username and Password
- Choose Audits from the top menu bar.
- You will see the description of your degree and primary major
- Choose Run Declared Programs to run an audit using your declared major(s) in SIS
- Choose View Audit to open the audit
- On the right hand side, choose Printer Friendly
- A new window will open
- On the new window, go to print (CTRL P, COMMAND P, right click & choose print, or however you print) and choose Save as PDF as the destination
- Your degree audit with open in a new browser where you can save the PDF
When it is time to run your audit for graduation submission, follow these steps and save it someplace you will remember for your upload! May and August degree candidates should run their audit AFTER they have registered for Spring courses.
For more information about what you should submit, how to submit, and deadlines, please view the Apply for Graduation website.
Students who matriculated before Fall 2015 will not be able to run their student degree audit for graduation. Please use the form below in place of your audit for your graduation packet submission.